Sunday 24 March 2013

Pirate Adventures....

DS has recently become more and more interested and loving playing pirates!

He loves to watch this programme on t.v. and it is the latest 'hit' with him:
 
Yesterday whilst in Plymouth city centre we saw lots and lots of different toys associated with this programme but all were for such huge amounts of money! I explained to DS that maybe we could make some of the things ourselves... so the job this morning is to make a treasure map and sword for him to use in imaginary play. I am planning on using foil and card for the sword and good old pen and paper for the map.
 
Next will be the outfit that he also wanted to have to play with.... I am on the lookout for an old waistcoat and white shirt... I am convinced that I have some red fabric to be able to make the bandanna!
 
We will reveal the results when he have finished....
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment